Are you passionate about information security compliance? Do you enjoy building ISMS's and deploying security frameworks such as ISO27001? Are you looking to be a part of a global organisation within the legal sector that embraces digital transformation? Want an opportunity to lead an international project and adopt the role of subject matter expert for your region?
Our client is a global law firm. They've grown heavily through merger and acquisition and are based in over seventy different countries. Due to the variability of the maturity levels in each region and the amount of sensitive customer data that they have access to, it is imperative that the appropriate candidate assists with leading the organisations governance and compliance model and security framework. It is their overall aim to continuously deliver best practices when deploying the relevant governance, risk and compliance mechanisms.
As part of the team, it'll be your primary focus to be the subject matter expert for the roll-out and deployment of ISO2001 certification. You will have the chance to build your own team of expertise working towards standardising practices across the whole business within your particular region. There is a possible opportunity for remote working or flexible working given the current circumstances.
Our client is searching for a candidate that is passionate about assessing, evolving, building and testing Information Security Programmes. They're looking for someone who can devise internal policies, guidelines, procedures and standards ensuring that they meet selected regulatory requirements.
About the Job
Looking for an extremely Senior Cyber Security Consultant to help gain ISO27001 certification and lead the project ensuring that best practices and standards are maintained across the whole organisation.
This post is for a key member of the team who will:
- Conduct regulatory gap analysis assessments against regional and international requirements
- Share their expertise with clients and colleagues about strategy and scope but also web application, architecture and security
- Conduct Information Security assessments and risk assessments against ISO27001
- Evaluate security controls based on regulatory guidance and best practices
- Use their interpersonal and communication skills to educate and train colleagues around the importance of security governance and compliance and drive transformational change
Communication, Precision and Compliance over everything else. Leading the way in particular governance areas is important but there is a requirement for you to bring a positive, optimistic attitude in order to be able to be foresee challenges and tackle them effectively with an experienced team of people to assist you.
As a Senior Cyber Security Consultant, you will have at least 10 years experience in delivering security compliance programmes and framework initiatives like:
Or an understanding of any frameworks that you've implemented in the past.
Essential skills for the role:
- Experience in implementing or rolling out ISO27001 and achieving certification
- Knowledge of building and maintaining different ISMS's
- An strong understanding of GRC standards and best practices
- An insight into GDPR and particularly regulatory rules for your chosen geography
- Any Project or Programme Management experience or qualifications.